KSC Weather Motes
(click link for graph)
(updated 5:45 am)
Direct from the groomer. Includes Cabin Creek and Erling Stordahl areas.
Grooming scheduled through end of March.
WA State Parks:
Cabin Creek Sno-Park
Required at Cabin Creek Sno-Park
Roads and Weather
Snoqualmie Pass road conditions
All Passes road conditions
WA DOT webcams
7-day weather forecast
NWS digital point forecast
I-90 Pass weather
UW Atmos site
realtime & history
Price Creek weather
Cliff Mass Weather Blog
News & Blogs
Totally Dark Cross Country Ski Race Series
Wednesday Nights at Cabin Creek (starting Jan 7)
Central Cascade Winter Recreation Council
Info on non-motorized winter recreation in the I-90 corridor
Snoqualmie Nordic Club
Leavenworth Ski Club
Mt. Bachelor Ski Education Foundation
Pacific Northwest Ski Association
American Cross Country Skiers
Kongsberger mobile site
For small screen devices
Mountain Bike Day at Cabin Creek - Saturday, June 6 9:00 a.m.
Join us for a fun day of mountain biking trails at Snoqualmie Pass.
We'll meet and organize at the cabin at 9:00, splitting into groups for routes ranging from short and easy, to longer and challenging.
Bring your own lunch to eat at the cabin or on the trail.
Please RSVP to Jeff Clark with names and rides you would like to do.
- Who: You, family, kids, friends--whoever wants to bike and have a good time
- What: Bike, sack lunch, weather-appropriate clothes, towels if you want to shower
- Where: Routes and leaders TBD, but rideable from the cabin (and back)
- We'll finish the day with a potluck and grill around 4-5.
- Added attraction: We'll do a 1-lap time trial on the Wednesday night course with prizes--no headlamps required!
Club members general meetings
Monthly club meetings resume in October